Cheese and Sun-Blush Tomato Muffins
- 225g (7½oz) plain cottage cheese
- 65g (2½oz) Parmesan-style cheese, freshly grated
- 50g (2oz) soya flour
- 100g (3½oz) ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 8 sun-blush tomato pieces, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped basil
- 4 tablespoons water
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
Line a 9-hole muffin tin with medium-sized muffin cakes (like cup-cake cases).
Serve as soon as possible – they’re lovely eaten warm.
Taken from Rose Elliot Vegetarian Supercook, published by Hamlyn.